Monday, November 23, 2009

11/23/09 to 11/28/09

MONDAY: Today was pretty boring, as usual. I got up, went to school and came home. Pretty soon I will leave to get my sister from school, then head off to work. I hope it isn't too busy today like it was last Thursday!
TUESDAY: Today was normal. I got to leave work 45 minutes early because it wasn't very busy. Tomorrow I'm going to make pies and pack. We are going to Fountain Valley, CA for Thanksgiving. We are going to come back Friday afternoon. I can't wait to see my family!
WEDNESDAY: Today I made five pies, cleaned and got ready to go to California. I'm so excited to see my family! I love Thanksgiving.
THURSDAY: Today I ate too much. I think I will need to run like 30 miles to burn all of it off. We all had a lot of fun just talking to eachother and helping make a spectacular meal. I am so thankful to have a family that loves eachother :)
FRIDAY: It was really hard to say good bye to everyone today, I wish we could have stayed a little longer. The ride home was pretty smooth, although there was quite a bit of traffic. I'm glad to be home and in my own house. I love this time of year. <3 style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">SATURDAY: Today we went over to Donna's house to celebrate her birthday while her brother was in town. We played games and ate alot of good food!!! It was a lot of fun. It also rained.

* I will post thanksgiving pictures in a couple weeks when my dad gets back from Iowa. He took the laptop with him and it has all my pictures on it. *

No comments:

Where People Are Coming From