Monday, October 4, 2010

The funny things kids say...


So at my job I work with little kids from like 3 to 6 and they say the funniest things! I am going to keep record of these funny things for you and for me!!!

Jessica (my friend that I work with): Why do I feel so retarded?
Me: Well, I can't really answer that for you.
Jordan (6 years old): I don't think that sounds good!

Me (to student): Whats big and gray and drinks out of a trunk?
Milania (4 years old): A big, gray SNAIL!

Me (to student): Why must you protest everything I ask you to do?
Zachary: Because...I'm a SQUIRREL!!!!!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Too cute!
The other day out of the blue Kayla(she's 4) asked me if I was having a baby. I said no and she said "NO! I mean Is there. A baby. in. your. tummy? It was so funny!

Deana said...

lol kids are hilarious!

Where People Are Coming From