Friday, October 1, 2010

Life

      Right now life is going...I'm in school full time and work part time! My classes are sooooo easy and I love it, I know it will get harder but I'm taking advantage of it while it lasts. I'm also thinking about changing my major, right now my major is nursing. I'm thinking about diagnostic sonography (ultrasound tech). The reason is is I never looked into anything else besides nursing and there is soo much out there! Right now I'm babysitting some super duper cute kids, a 1.5 year old boy and a  2.5 year old girl! They are really sweet and awesome kids! Tomorrow is a funeral for one of my elementary and middle school friends, she was killed in a car accident on Sunday. I don't know if I'm going yet or not, I didn't know the family and I hadn't seen her for years. It's hard enough thinking about it let alone actually going and seeing her...
         On a more positive note I have an interview on Tuesday! It's for this place where as a babysitter they will set me up with families either full or part time! I really hope they hire me because I would absolutely love that! This way I would just have to take care of the kids instead of making little kids who have just barely turned three try to do math or reading.
         Im starting a  diet too!!! I really like it so far!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Awww sending luvs for you today. And good luck with the job, I really hope you get it!!!

Deana said...

Thanks! I hope I get the job too :)

Where People Are Coming From