Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Whew!

I officially started my new nanny job. I am on call which means the agency will call me with at least four hours notice for jobs. I've also been watching these little kids that a family I already babysat for knows. They're pre school is on the same schedule as UNLV so they have a 5 week Christmas break, so I'm babysitting them 2 to 3 times a week from 8 to 5, until break is over. Monday and Tuesday I worked 13 hours each and I worked 8 today. I have been so busy, I though it was a break! I'm busier now than I was during school. Tomorrow I'm making fudge, almond roca and peanut brittle! I've helped my grandma make candy before but I've never made it myself so I'm pretty stoked. I've got all my Christmas shopping done, just nothing wrapped. I can't until Saturday!!!

No comments:

Where People Are Coming From