Monday, January 10, 2011

Health Goals

Daily

  •  Eat around 1200 to 1600 calories a day, no more, no less. 
  • Drink more water and less diet, caffeine free soda. (if you actually think about how it tastes it's pretty gross)
  • Walk/run/hike whenever I have the time.
  • DO NOT go to the store and buy ice cream that I say I'm only going to eat a serving of..it doesn't work.
  • Eat more fruits and vegetables as snacks instead of sweets.
  • Go to bed before 11pm, if possible.  
  • Wake up in the morning before 8, if I don't I stay lazy the whole day.
Weekly

  • Walk/run/hike at least 3 times a week or more, for an hour each time.
  • Stick to healthy daily goals for the whole week.
  • Buy some weights so I can begin training again.

 Monthly


 I want to be able to run an entire mile or more again by the end of this month or the beginning of next month. I also want to stick to my daily and weekly goals for a month...it will be a first!


 Yearly


 By the end of this year I want to be able to RUN a 5k, not power walk or jog but RUN a 5k! There are a ton here in Vegas and I've always wanted to participate in one! I also want to see about some sort of trail running thing...we have a ton of trails here and I've always enjoyed hiking so what could be better than that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I really need to evaluate my own health goals for not only this year, but my LIFE! :)

Melissa O. said...

Good Goals!!! I like 'em!!! so how are they going?

Deana said...

haha not very well! I blew it big time haha. I'm starting over though :)

Where People Are Coming From