Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I worry too much

So for the past few months I have been stressing/fretting/worrying whatever you want to call it, about getting into Biology 223 (anatomy). The reason was, because of the way the timing was, if I didn't it would take me another year to finish my degree. I was not having that! So I logged onto the school website, just to see if by chance they added a new class or if people had dropped it or whatever. And GUESS WHAT?!?!?! They did. I enrolled and am all set to take that class in the fall, along with photography, political science and physics :). I'm not too sure about the physics class but we will see! I'm beyond thrilled because not only did I get ALL of the classes I wanted/needed, this means it WILL NOT take me an extra year to finish school. That's the best part. So after this fall semester I will have the spring of next year and ALL of my pre requisite classes for radiation therapy and for nursing will be done. I'm going to apply to both programs, most likely, and go with whichever one I get accepted into. HOPEFULLY I will get accepted into one of them. If I get into both I'm going with radiation therapy. :D

No comments:

Where People Are Coming From