Saturday, September 15, 2012

No Sugar Days 9, 10 & 11

No slip ups yet! At least on purpose. I did drink some Emergen-C because the little boy I watch was sick, and I CAN NOT miss school. And I drank it not even thinking about it. But that's an honest mistake right? haha. Now I know I need to find something different. It seems to be getting a little easier to turn down sugar, and sugary desserts. I had a hard time a couple days ago because my sister made magic bars (bars of cookie, and coconut deliciousness). And many grape fell a victim that day to keep me out of said magic bars. But I was really proud of myself. And last night I was invited for pizza, which is one of my favorite things to eat, and I didn't touch it! I'm glad it's getting a little easier! And I'm definitely going to keep this up even after the 30 days. I may allow myself a treat a week or something, just because I don't think I could ever give sugar up FOREVER. But I could limit it, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

This is a great idea! It's amazing how much we have when we sit down and look at our blessings.

Deana said...

It really is.

Where People Are Coming From