Monday, November 15, 2010

Life

   Last Friday I registered for my next semester classes. I have been soooo lucky that every time I get the classes I need! Biology 189 is the one I was worried about...it's a tough class to get into because a ton of people need it. But I got it! The only part of my schedule I don't like is that I have a medical terminology class at 5 to 5:50 every Tuesday night. It will take me longer to get to the school and back than it will for me to sit in class. I guess that's the way it goes though.
   I should be starting my nannying job soon. They still haven't scheduled an orientation for me to attend, and that's what I'm waiting on. So as of right now I am temorarily unemployed. I'm sort of in a job purgotory haha. I have enjoyed my time not working though, it's made things a little less stressful, well most things.
   I'm looking forward to special meeting in December. I also hope to get over to Shelter Valley for a few days to help out around there. I feel like if I am some day in the future, going to spend time there for convention, it's only right for me to help with the hard stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm registering tomorrow. I hope I get all of the classes that I want! Yikes.

Where People Are Coming From