Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It seems...

that I have completely forgotten about this whole blogging thing! Haha. Not too much going on really. Just waiting for school to start. I begin the CNA program at CSN on the 27th. I'm sooo excited!!! Then hopefully I can find a job this winter and will continue taking classes to eventually get my RN degree.


This summer has been great! I've gotten to Casa Grande, AZ and Mountainair, NM for conventions. I feel sooo lucky. And in one week I get to be at Saginaw, OR as well. I always love convention, especially when I feel I need it so much. And my heart is so happy when I see those same faces year after year reminding me that I'm not alone.

I've been tutoring and babysitting and getting everything all ready to start school.

I did get to go on a very brief camping trip in June. I LOVED it. The best part? NO CELL SERVICE! haha


No comments:

Where People Are Coming From