Friday, August 31, 2012

Saginaw Trip 2012

The sunset leaving Vegas. 
The sunrise.
Soooo beautiful.

 




Little lizard!
Marion Berries. I loved this part of the trip. This was right before we headed back to Vegas. I got to pick some berries and go picture crazy. And I absolutely loved every second of it. There wasn't a care or worry in the world, and I truly enjoyed that feeling.

 

 

 







Not quite sure what this guy was riding on...
The trip to Saginaw was wonderful, but my time there was even better. I got some much needed relaxing time and time away from home, that did alot more good than I could have imagined. Every time I go there it's nice, but this time I think it did more for me than any other time before. I came home refreshed, optimistic, hopeful and with a better attitude than I arrived with. And for this I'm grateful. Now if I can just keep this attitude.

The other plus side was that I got to see friends I haven't seen for a long time, and it's nice to see that they are still going on. It's such an encouragement to me, and meant more to me than I could ever express in words.

No comments:

Where People Are Coming From